11 August 2005

Ooops, she did it again.

Poo. Of course, since all of our other tools happen to be located in regions that I enjoy visiting, those are the ones that operate flawlessly.

The one that breaks frequently is located in Fishkill, New York; a hamlet with every bit as much charm as the name implies.

"What the hell is your on-site engineer doing?" You might ask. God knows I have, and here are a few answers that I have come up with:

1. She's possessed by demons, and my Karmic mortgage is months in arrears.

2. She was curious about what happens if you do push the Big Red Button.

3. She enjoys messing with my tiny, diseased little mind.

4. The investors are coming and the boss wanted me out of the office.

5. The tool is a poorly designed, shoddily built piece of crap. Hey! That's not possible I designed and built it. It's obviously all her fault, um , because, er...

Oh well, at least I'll get a pleasant drive out of the mess, where I can enjoy viewing eight hours of plumber's cleavage courtesy of Pennsylvania Dept. of Transportation road crews.

Seriously people, if you can't afford a belt, at least wear a shirt with a long tail. Crack kills.


And that's the way I likes it.