28 October 2005

Bog Rolling.

I have had it. Every time Irish Bob uses the executive toilet, he runs it out of paper and never replaces the roll. Yesterday, he not only used the last of the bog paper, but also the last Kleenex and hand towels.

If it weren’t for my secret stash of HandiWipes (Alcohol Free!) I would have been up the proverbial creek without a paddle, spatula, ice cream scoop or other helpful device. So, today I restocked the paper, but left it far, far away from the commode.


The view from the Loo. The sign reads “Bet you’d like this, wouldn’t you? But your stubby little legs won’t reach it, now will they?”

He just came out and hissed “Watch your back, Evil. Paybacks are a bitch!” I watched him stalk back to his office with his bathroom reader tucked under his arm.

He was only wearing one sock.


And that's the way I likes it.