16 December 2005

I'm still here, sorta

Events have conspired against my natural propensity for sloth; and no I am not referring to the flying monkey-men this time. That incident shall not occur again, since I bought the new shotgun, and more importantly, no longer make tossed salads with mescaline.

Muscalin, mescaline; who knew there was such a difference? Honestly, the mescaline salad was perkier, but there is that whole nekkid dancing/nunnery/restraining order thingy to contend with.

Safer to stick with the greens.

Anyhoo, what was I talking about? Ah yes; sloth. Demands have been building up to a feverish crescendo, forcing me to actually work! I am simply not accustomed to this, and it has taken it’s toll on my creative abilities like blogging and playing Doom.

So now my days are spent writing procedural documents and the nights blatantly violating building inspection codes.

Still, it’s all for a good cause; money.


And that's the way I likes it.