20 January 2006

Flogging a dead hearse

Well the title makes no sense, but I've been taking flu medication with whiskey, so that should explain it.

I'm all out of sorts so I won't be posting anything amusing today.

Instead of reading my usual drivel, why don't you take a gander at
this?

It's a cartoon starring all the verminous, drug addled, filthy, neuro-syphillitic pervos that usually post here. Since we have no native artistic talents, we've scanned pictures of ourselves (mine is from my corporate ID card) to use as the basis for strips.

Kim Ayres and El Barbudo are the two head blog bastards, so contact them if you want to join up.

Are you listening, Arlington?














Me. Am I not the very essence of hawtness, ladies?





















A relative from the old country. I can't cut through his Corkish brogue with a chainsaw; but as you can clearly see, his heart is in the right place.

And no, El Barbudo, that's a cosh in his hand. The purple pool is Barney's life blood, not dinosaur jizm, you sick bastard.


And that's the way I likes it.