17 January 2006

WTF?!?

Chavs?

Or clowans?

Or chav clowns?

You be the judge.

All I know is that I had an infestation of these pests in my neighborhood, I’d be doing some aerial spraying with a very strong insecticide.

UPDATE! It seems that these chav/clowns enjoy clubbing. Well, why didn’t they say so? We can certainly take care of the clubbing bit for them.*


UPDATE#2! It seems that these chav/clowns are native to New York and New Jersey and have thus developed immunities to all insecticides and industrial toxins. It shall have to be clubbing. Or gratuitious ordnance. I'm easy.

*It may be nontraditional, but I quite like the melodic sound that an aluminium bat makes when laid upside a noggin. Somewhat reminiscent of Handel's Royal Skull Thumping music performed on a harpsichordist.


And that's the way I likes it.